Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesis 126.96.36.199.1 for Mac and PC Crack Free Here!
Z3TA+ 2 Free Mac and PC are designed to suit any and all of your electronic productions. From pop to rap, energetic to atmospheric, you’ll have the sounds you need at your fingertips.
It’s been that way ever since the first version, programmed by René Ceballos of rgc: audio, debuted in 2002. A few years later, Cakewalk took on rgc: audio, and in 2007 gave us Z3TA+ 1.5. After that, though, it looked as if Z3TA+ was going nowhere until v2 was unexpectedly announced a few months back.
Z3TA+ 2’s most distinctive feature remains its oscillator section, featuring six wavetable oscillators with waveforms ranging from analog favorites (saws, squares, etc) to grungy, harmonic-laden affairs. There are an eight-voice unison mode, oscillator reset/sync, and typical pitch controls.
Each oscillator is connected to the next, in a circular fashion, so the sixth feeds back to the first. The Group controls determine how they interact: the Add mode mixes them, like normal synth oscillators, but you can also use the ring, phase, or frequency modulation and hard sync.
Already this gives the oscillators potential for everything from smooth analog tones to the weirdest, dirtiest noises imaginable.
The part of your brain that deals with soft synthesis are no doubt throbbing already, but get a load of this: each oscillator has a waveshaper with 16 sliders for radically reshaping the waveform.
Some are self-explanatory, such as LP and HP Filter, but others have an abstract effect that cannot be described.
There are four new waveshaping styles: Random All, Random Odd, Fold, and our favorite – Spectrum.
In previous versions of Cakewalk Z3TA+, wiggling the waveshaping sliders showed potential for some cool sounds, but frustratingly, you couldn’t target them using the modulation matrix.
Well, now you can, and this is perhaps the most exciting new feature of Z3TA+ 2 in terms of raw synthesis power.
Of the dual filters, in addition to the nine variations on low-pass/high-pass/band-pass/band-reject (which are decent, but not breath-taking) and formant filter, there are three new stacked resonant modes (which make use of the new Separation control) and a comb filter.
When pushed, these additions can lead to rasping, squealing sonic mayhem that’s great for contemporary dance genres, and the pre-filter limiter option can keep them under control.
The filters can be arranged in serial (Dual) or parallel fashion and panned individually. The way Z3TA+ 2 handles stereo signals (ie, when using stereo unison oscillators) is still limited, however, because when you run the filters in parallel, they operate in mono, and you thus need to use both of them to achieve stereo filtering.
The mod matrix is much the same as before, with 16 slots and Range, Curve and Control columns for more control than most synths, but it’s not so intuitive compared to more visual modulation schemes, such as in NI’s Massive.
- Choose, tweak, and fine-tune your waveform
- Free and adaptive pitch-bending analog-style performance grid
- 14 continuously variable dual-stage filter types
- Envelopes to control any parameter
- 6 Powerful LFOs for individual or universal control
- Straightforward Mod Matrix and Arpeggio tools
- Global control for a crushing brick wall limiter, level, tuning, and polyphony.
- 5 distortion types, plus routing options and continuously variable controls
- Slow, Medium, and Fast compression with threshold, ratio, and makeup gain controls
- Totally tweakable Room, Hall, and Plate reverbs
- 7-band graphic eq with variable band settings and colorful Simulator Mode
- 9 adjustable Chorus, Phaser, and Flanger effects
- 4 Stereo Delay types with Sync and EQ controls
- Drag-and-drop effects in any order.
Z3TA+ 2 Key Features:
- Ultimate waveshaping control with dozens of sonic tools
- Intuitive and graphically responsive interface
- 2,000+ professionally crafted presets
- Built-in fully customizable studio-quality FX.
- Z3TA+ 2
- 64-bit (VST / AU)
- Mac OSx 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
Z3TA+ 2 Waveshaping Synthesis 188.8.131.52.1 for Mac and PC Crack Free Here! Link is given below: