MusicLab RealEight 22.214.171.12471 Crack Mac Latest Free Download
MusicLab RealEight Free Crack provides incredible playability based on an easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
If you’re a musician or making music is one of your hobbies, you probably understand the importance of third-party software solutions and how they can help you simplify your work. Take MusicLab RealEight for example. It lets you simulate an 8-string guitar and include it into your projects in such a seamless manner that you could be fooled it’s actually the real thing.
The first thing that should catch your eye is that despite it packs several advanced features, its controls are highly intuitive so that even novices can toy around with them without risking anything. The main screen showcases a virtual rendition of the 8-stringed instrument that lets you use it the same way as the real version. Clicking the fret positions generates a sound, but you can also use the piano roll displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If you have a MIDI controller, you can easily connect it to your computer and use it to control the virtual instrument. You just have to select between Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass’n’Chord, or Bass’n’Pick modes and start jamming. Of course, there are extra functions such as Velocity FX, Pinch harmonics, Permanent FX, Tapping, Slide, Capo, Legato, Bass Zone, Velocity Curve, Pitch, and Modulation that you can easily enable and configure from the “MIDI” section.
If you want to jump straight to the creative side of this app, you can write patterns for the modes listed above by simply drawing in the designated area, or you can choose from the outstanding amount of presets.
More so, this app also features a songwriter mode where you can import the patterns generated earlier by simply dragging and dropping them and also insert chords by double-clicking the musical stave layout.
All in all, if you want to include an 8-string guitar into your musical projects but lack the physical instrument, you might consider using MusicLab RealEight, since it packs all the necessary tools and provides you with high accessibility.
RealEight for mac covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his 8-string electric guitar, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, sliding, scraping, etc. 24-bit high-quality dry samples recorded directly from pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
Download MusicLab RealEight 126.96.36.19971 from our software library for free. Our antivirus check shows that this download is virus-free. The latest installer takes up 613 MB on disk. This program is a product of MusicLab, Inc. MusicLab RealEight is categorized as Multimedia Tools.
From the developer:
RealEight is an 8-string sample-based electric guitar virtual instrument. It provides incredible playability based on an easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
MusicLab RealEight Mac Features:
- Incredibly deep sound covering huge 5-octave note range (8 strings, 24 frets)!
- Ready-to-use Double Track and Quad Track patches with a single MIDI input
- 30+ authentic guitar articulations and effects
- Advanced Humanize section allowing to add realism to the performance both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track
- Baritone mode turning RealEight into the 7-string baritone guitar (tuning F#-B-E-A-D-f#-b)
- Bass mode lowering the pitch of all strings to Bass guitar tuning
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist’s hand on the neck.
- This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 200 guitar frets using just 60 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing a powerful Pattern Manager completed with a huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use a MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer’s editor.
- Song Mode turning RealEight 4 into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time to create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs.
- Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track – and your guitar part is ready!
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use an alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
MusicLab RealEight 188.8.131.5271 Crack With Activation Code Link is given below: